Chad is admitted to practice in Tennessee and the U.S. District Court of the Western and Middle Districts of Tennessee. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from UnionUniversity in 1998 and his Master of Business Administration from UnionUniversity in 2001. Chad attended the Nashville School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate in 2008. He joined HARDEE, MARTIN, DONAHOE, OWENS & WRIGHT, P.A. in 2011 and practices primarily at the Trenton office.
Chad is married to Robin Tidwell Butler and they have one daughter, Meredith Butler.
- Current Board Member, Trenton Healthcare Foundation Board
- Current Board Member, Dream Center of Jackson/Gibson County
- President, Milan Lions Club
- Jackson’s Finest Young Professionals, 2014
- Gibson County Adult Leadership, Graduate
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Jackson-Madison County Bar Association
- Gibson County Bar Association
- NSL Legal Society